May I turn your attention to:
Okay, look. I’ll post some “real stuff” sometime today. But, since there’s a few of us who dabble and/or excel in photographic snarkery, I believe it is prudent for me to ensure that I don’t duplicate anyone’s efforts. When I finally got done attempting to turn portions of my flesh into charcoal this weekend, I came home, showered, played with the cats (it’s great being able to play with several pussies even when my wife is out of town!), had a couple of beers, sat down with the intention of making a few late-evening posts, and wound up doing client work until about 2:00 a.m. instead, because I’m either really dedicated or was jonesing for some sort of semi-valid excuse to sleep late this morning.
So, I got up a little after 9:00 and started playing catch-up on the blog front, which meant a boat load of reading. And I’m still not done, and won’t be for a bit yet. But, in the meantime, I thought I’d share some recent posts from around the blogosphere that I believe are worthy of your perusal. I know most of you probably already visit these sites or get their feeds, but just in case, I wanted to provide them here, because I found them a great way to start my day today.
- Tengrain Presents…Pickles von Strap-on in…”Feminism”
- Morse has A Parable to share with us
- Jonathan Shwarz reminds us how much we all suck
- d r i f t g l a s s provides another great Sunday Morning Coming Down, relevant even on a Monday, no less
- Nicole Belle over at Crooks and Liars has a brief but compelling write-up on a recent corporate-spinnerism at discovery.com regarding climate change
- Lastly, Princess Sparkle Pony provides a great photo for your viewing amusement.
I’ll be posting some of my own patented inanity here in a bit. Stay tuned!