Brokeback Bushie II
“Ya know it could be like this, just like this always.”
photo credit: AFP/Jim Watson
1 Comment »
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
just a bit of fun here, to be honest. a place to vent, but i’ve a tendency to poke fingers in the eyes of things that i think are worth watching cry for a bit. the place be rife with satire, acrimony, snarkery, and even occasionally wit, tempered with my own brand of cynicism. i’m much nicer than i come across, i’m sure. politics of south dakota and the nation are favorite cannon fodder. random tangents will undoubtedly be experienced.
Your Life in Snark
Latest Posts, Toasty
- Otherwhirledly Relocation Substantiation Declaration
- Impending Otherwhirledly Migratory Relocation
- Hey! Look Over Here!
- It’s Kinda Like the Sound of One Hand Clapping
- Brokeback Bushie IV
- Brokeback Bushie III
- Brokeback Bushie II
- LOLcons: Brokeback Bushie
- International Acumen.
- The 3 Stooges Take on Iraq
- What a Jerk.
- Happy Labor Day
- May I turn your attention to:
- Hang in there this weekend!
- The Diet Pulpit » Blog Archive » Oddities from around the globe on Secret Ingredient Revealed
- Search Engine Shenanigans IV | the otherwhirled on Search Engine Shenanigans III
- FranIAm on Impending Otherwhirledly Migratory Relocation
- Omnipotent Poobah on Impending Otherwhirledly Migratory Relocation
- Morse on Brokeback Bushie II
- FranIAm on Hey! Look Over Here!
- FranIAm on It’s Kinda Like the Sound of One Hand Clapping
- jimmyjoe on Fox News Finds Its Next Anchor.
- Omnipotent Poobah on International Acumen.
- Omnipotent Poobah on Brokeback Bushie IV
- Omnipotent Poobah on It’s Kinda Like the Sound of One Hand Clapping
- Distributorcap on Brokeback Bushie III
- Distributorcap on It’s Kinda Like the Sound of One Hand Clapping
- commander other on What a Jerk.
- Mr DeBakey on What a Jerk.
- 2008 cycle of dementia
- anti-theocratic tendencies
- blog against theocracy
- caption contest
- gratuitous Harry Potter reference
- gratuitous kitten post
- otherwhirled originals
- political hegemony
- public figures
- rice bowling
- We Will Never Forget